"20 Inspirational Abraham Lincoln Quotes on Character, Leadership, and Success"

"20 Inspirational Abraham Lincoln Quotes on Character, Leadership, and Success"

"Discover 20 inspiring Abraham Lincoln quotes on character, leadership, and success. Learn from the wisdom of the 16th US President and be inspired today."


"20 Inspirational Abraham Lincoln Quotes on Character, Leadership, and Success"



Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, was a man of great wisdom and insight. He is remembered for his leadership during the Civil War and for his many accomplishments, including the Emancipation Proclamation and the preservation of the Union. One of Lincoln's most famous quotes is: "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."


This quote speaks to the idea that it is easy to be strong in difficult times, but true character is revealed when one is in a position of power. It is a reminder to be cautious when placing trust in those who hold positions of authority, and to look for individuals who have proven themselves to be of good character.


Here are some additional quotes from Abraham Lincoln:


  1. "I am a slow walker, but I never walk back."
  2. "Whatever you are, be a good one."
  3. "The best way to predict your future is to create it."
  4. "I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday."
  5. "You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough."
  6. "I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts."
  7. "The better part of one's life consists of his friendships."
  8. "I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have."
  9. "Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be."
  10. "Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it."
  11. "My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right."
  12. "I would rather be a little nobody, then to be a evil somebody."
  13. "The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read."
  14. "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
  15. "I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice."
  16. "If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six sharpening my ax."
  17. "When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."
  18. "I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for the day."
  19. "I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
  20. "Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."

These quotes demonstrate Lincoln's deep wisdom and insight into the human condition. They offer a glimpse into the mind of a great leader and a man of great character. They remind us to be humble, to work hard, to be kind, and to have faith in ourselves and in others. Abraham Lincoln's words continue to inspire and guide us to this day, and they will no doubt do so for generations to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

marathi sad love story msg|romantic love stories in marathi

Instagram,whatsapp everyone is getting this wrong puzzle challenges with answers

whatsapp challenge questions with answer